Iwiss Tools - Cable Tools, Pipe Tools, Rebar Tools, Strapping Machine.
IWISS F1807 Pex Crimping Tool Kit for Copper Ring for 3/8",1/2",3/4",1" - Free Removal Tool& Pex Pipe Cutter&Gauge-suits Sharkbite,Watts,Apollo and All US F1807 Standards
IWISS FA-1807 crimping tool set used to make copper crimp ring PEX connections for water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink, and other related PEX applications for tubing up to 1-inch in diameter. Set includes crimping tool, with three (3) interchangeable jaws for 1/2-inch, 3/8-inch, and 3/4-inch PEX. The Tool without inserted jaw is 1-inch. Set also includes copper ring removal tool,Cutter and GO/NO GO Gauge to verify adjustments before crimping, and a wrench. Crimping tools are used to make water-tight connections for PEX tubing. Set comes in hard-plastic carrying case.
- F1807 American standards
- With Interchangeable jaw set 3/8",1/2",3/4", the tool itself is 1”
- With Crimp Ring Removal Tool ,which Used To Remove 3/8 to 1 Inch cable ring
- With Go/No-Go Gauge and spanner Suitable for narrow space and pipe maintenance
- Tough plastic tool kit helps you keep track of all your crimping tools
- Tool sets used to fasten PEX pipe to brass or poly fittings using copper crimp rings
1-inch Crimping Tool with three interchangeable jaws 3/8",1/2",3/4"
1* Copper Ring Removal Tool
1* Pex Pipe Cutter
1* GO NO GO Gauge