Ratchet Indent Crimper for Miniature and Sub-Miniature Connector AWG 32-20
- HD-3220A is a typical 4-indent 8-impression crimping tool designed according to MIL-C-22520/2-01, qualified for AFM8
- The tool gives a Mil-Standard 8 impression crimp, which assures maximum tensile strength. The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures consistently accurate crimps every time.
- The tool frame has a built-in 8 selector numbers knob for ease in dialing the correct crimp depth setting for the wire being used.
- The tool body is made of high-quality carbon steel with rust prevention to ensure a long service life and the grips are wrapped with TPR for a comfortable operation with one hand
- Applicable to crimp round contacts of MIL standard, Harting, Hardin, Wain, TE connectors
1.Where is it made?
-The items are made in China.
2.What is IWISS?
-IWISS is an enterprise specializing in manufacturing, marketing and R&D of electric tools, cable tools, pipe tools, packing device, high&low voltage electric appliance and so on.
3.How long will delivery take?
-We will process and fulfill the orders in 1-3 working days , then your items will be dispatched in 3-5 working days.
4.How would you send the products?
-We usually ship by Fedex or DHL air express.And we can support shipment via TNT, UPS,USPS,EMS and so on.
5.How should I make the payment?
6.What's the quality?
-We have past ISO9001:2008 international quality management system.