Ratcheting Wire Crimping Tool for 15, 30 and 45 AMP Connectors AWG 20-10
IWISS Ratcheting Wire Crimping Tool for 15, 30 and 45 AMP Connectors of Anderson Powerpole AWG 10-20
- Designed to crimp all three sizes of Powerpole contacts by Anderson Power: 15, 30 and 45 AMP.
- Built-in contact positioner that holds the contact during crimping.
- Ratchet mechanism assures proper crimps every time.
- Release tab makes it possible to unlock the handles in crimping operation.
- Provides the highest strength and the lowest resistance connections possible.
15 amp for Anderson part number 1332. This jaw can crimp 20, 18 and 16 AWG wire.
30 amp for Anderson part number 1331. This jaw can crimp 14 and 12 AWG wire.
45 amp for Anderson part number 21G2. This jaw can crimp 12-10 AWG wire.
1 PC Ratcheting Crimper
1.Where is it made?
-The items are made in China.
2.What is IWISS?
-IWISS is an enterprise specializing in manufacturing, marketing and R&D of electric tools, cable tools, pipe tools, packing device, high&low voltage electric appliance and so on.
3.How long will delivery take?
-We will process and fulfill the orders in 1-3 working days , then your items will be dispatched in 3-5 working days.
4.How would you send the products?
-We usually ship by Fedex or DHL air express.And we can support shipment via TNT, UPS,USPS,EMS and so on.
5.How should I make the payment?
6.What's the quality?
-We have past ISO9001:2008 international quality management system.