Installing piping systems has always been an essential part of new residential or commercial areas. Soldering is used to join copper piping systems in the past. Soldering requires requiring a hot work permit work environment, wearing a protective face shield. Overheating and can create the potential for cracks and leaks in piping systems.
Nowadays, Viega ProPress fittings have provided a strong alternative to traditional connections with soldering. It’s simple and quick to create a ProPress connection. Just deburr the pipe (to protect the fitting’s internal o-ring), slide the fitting on, mark the pipe to ensure you keep it in place, and press. This is faster than the time it takes to make these same connections with soldering. IWISS develops a manual pressing tool work with the ProPress system for those who don't have too much work with copper tubings and want to save the budget.
- Secure crimping in seconds
- Automatic locking of pressing tongs
- Rotating 360-degree head
- Extendable handles for improved leverage
- Creates leak-free connections, No more brazing, soldering or flaring
- Safe Handling with slip-proof rubberized handle grips
- Easy two handed operation
- Save plumbers valuable time and money in the installation of copper pipe and fittings
- suits all Viega, MrPex, Apollo, Nibco, Propress, REMS copper pipe fittings
- Multi type size for different standard in the U.S., Australia and Europe
Learn more here :